Friday

Senses

https://nichirenwords.blogspot.com/2016/09/senses.html
Dear Friend,

Devoting mind and senses chanting “Nam Myoho Renge Kyo” the hand and that which it touches are single functions of Buddha nature.

Nichiren Daishonin writes: “The Nirvana Sutra says: “Bodhisattva Kāshyapa addressed the Buddha, saying, ‘The Dharma body of the Thus Come One is as indestructible as a diamond. But I do not yet understand the means by which you acquired it. Would you tell me?’ “The Buddha replied: ‘Kāshyapa, it is because I was a defender of the correct teaching that I have been able to attain this diamond-like body. Kāshyapa, because [in the past] I devoted myself to the correct teaching, I have been able to achieve this diamond-like body that abides forever and is never destroyed.” [The Opening of the Eyes] WND I: 30 (p.285) http://www.nichirenlibrary.org

Revealing the consistent self chanting “Nam Myoho Renge Kyo” each moment is an expression of limitless joy.

Truly yours,

Tho Tsu 9/22/2016

tho tsu © 2016